Back in April (click the award for the original post) my blog was nominated for awards. I need to pass this forward now, I have been searching for nominees, many blogs I follow already have strings of awards and multiples, I was so excited to be nominated that I want to give them to people like me, who had none. I have since discovered that people accept multiples of the same award, my list of 11 blogs may include blogs that have had awards already. The other issue that made this a time consuming task – many of the blogs I follow are well established and have over 200 followers.
I hope some of you will have time to explore other blogs I follow, I love finding new places through other blogs.
Firstly, thanks to Rebecca for nominating AWritersfountain for a Liebster.
There were no questions to answer on the original nomination post, now Rebecca’s blog has been nominated for another Liebster award and has encouraged us to use the questions this time.
When you receive a Liebster you have to write;
- 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
- Leave them 11 questions to answer
- My favourite fairy tale as a young child was ‘The Elves and the Shoemaker’
- Stories I still carry in my heart are ‘The Waterbabies’, ‘The Railway Children’, ‘Little Women’ and ‘The Wind in the Willows’.
- I used to be a dancer.
- I love Zumba.
- I am a trained Life Coach.
- My favourite food is Sushi.
- My father is a Jazz Musician.
- I love watching ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
- I enjoy travelling with my backpack.
- I still wear ‘character’ socks.
- I am a middle child. (Or I was, I have grown up a bit since!)
- Got any hobbies? What do you do when you have a day to play around?
- I like to read, watch great films, visit craft centres and art galleries. I don’t have time for more adventurous hobbies at the moment with working and writing taking up all my free time, so these are things I enjoy doing rather than hobbies. I used to do Zumba, but need to get fit again before I can return to class! A whole day to play? Now that I would love! They don’t really happen at all unless I am away on holiday.
- How about pets? Anything more exotic than dogs or cats?
- I don’t have any pets Mr G and I used to have goldfish, they didn’t live very long.
- Sports: Watch or participate? Or neither?
- I used to as a kid, I played Netball at County level and Hockey for the School, I am really not very sporty, I am a sore loser. I love watching tennis and have been to Wimbledon a few times, I discovered the joys of Rugby a few years ago, I love watching the Winter/ Summer Olympics, I watch football when it is the world cup. The closest I get to sports is on the Wii!
- Original Star Wars (Episodes 4-6) or new Star Wars (Episodes 1-3)? Original Star Wars.
- What part of the world would you most like to visit? New Zealand.
- Do you think there is life in other parts of the universe? Quite possibly, Mr G likes to watch the Science shows, I have learnt quite a lot about the possibility of such things.
- What’s your favourite season? Summer, the sunshine & warmth make me feel I was born in August.
- If you had the chance, would you go back to school to study something new? What? They have recently started an A-Level in Creative Writing, I would definitely do that.
- What’s the strangest thing you have sitting out in your dining room? I don’t have a dining room.
- What’s your favourite type of music? I like The Doors, The Beatles, David Bowie, Elbow, the Black Angels and many other bands.
- If you could go back in time, when and where would you visit? The Wild West.
Drum roll – now the Nominees
The 11 Questions for my nominees to copy and answer;
- What is your favourite book?
- What would be your chosen pen name?
- What’s your favourite film(s)?
- Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do in your spare time?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be?
- The greatest lesson you have learnt in life?
- Your hopes for the future? (Could be your future, the planet, your Country)
- Name three things you did this morning.
- What was your first job?
- Who is your hero/ person you admire and are inspired by?
- If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be?
Have fun and display your banners proudly!