Thank you to Meghan for passing the Dragon Loyalty award forward to us. Congratulations on receiving it yourself too! (I think I forgot that on my message in my excitement to collect it!)
We were nominated for this award on 22nd December.
Here is the lovely shiny award –
I would love to add it to the sidebar but apparently I have used all the space…
Apparently the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is a combination of both The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blog Award. Meghan is an inspiring woman and her blog is lovely (go visit it – linked at the very top of this post!) we do some of the same writing challenges and many followers here are already followers of her too.
Here comes the hard bit – I love receiving awards (who doesn’t) but then I have to find other bloggers who are willing to accept them and even harder find some interesting facts to write about myself that I haven’t already disclosed in the past year on my blog!
1. Display the Award on your site /
2. Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award /
3. Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself. /
7 interesting things about me
1. Despite attempting to be an organised writer (I have created several new email accounts this year) I always have more than 1500 unread emails in my original/ personal email account! Not something I am proud of and many are newsletter subs, but it is my guilty secret, the mess of my e-life!
2. I was first published when I was 15 years old in a print anthology of ‘Green’ poetry.
3. ….. Struggling already and quite glad at this point it is only 7 interesting facts! I took my work experience at a theatre and served tea and biscuits to Robert (swoon!) Powell.
4. My favourite food is allotment fresh sweetcorn (corn cobs)! No need to add butter.
5. I lost 4 1/2 stone (63 lbs) a few years back and will be attempting to do the same in 2014!
6. (Nearly there! This is a real uphill struggle…) I taught myself to read sheet music when I was 8.
7. Mr G’s nickname (1 of many) for me is Chattymuns – because I chat a lot! For my birthday this summer he ordered a custom made wooden sign ‘Chattymuns’ which we have displayed in the garden by the Summer House (oh and according to him I also have my own catchphrase!) 🙂
15 Amazing Bloggers Nominated for the award:
In no particular order – be back to post – giving it some thought.