The Hay House Summit has finished, missed most of the final sessions as I was busy with workshops and performances. My MOOC course ‘How Writers Write Poetry’ – University of Iowa is in its final few days, I am mainly saving resources and completing some of the internal projects which I encountered during the 7 weeks. I take a lot away from this course including 10 decently edited and possibly ready (although currently resting in that metaphoric drawer) poems.
Both elements of April/May have been great fun and have served me well. I have a whole notebook from Hay House and several print outs and saved websites and resources to refer back to and explore more when I have the time.
I have also 48hours off from performing – in which time I will be catching up, blogging and possibly working on more writing.
It is an exciting time and you have these posts to look forward to (some may appear in Poetry Wraps);
- The WLF Programme – Worcester LitFest 2015
- Ledbury Poetry Festival 2015
- Longlisted for WPL – Worcestershire Poet Laureate 2015-16
- SpeakEasy with Angela Topping and Sarah James
- Published by Paper Swans
- Tickets for John Hegley
- 42, Fairies & Pixies
- Writing a poem inspired by Jonathan Edwards (Costa Award winning poet)
- Workshop with Angela France
- Word Up
- Opus Club with Hannah Silva
and of course the monthly review.
So I had best get writing, keep reading!