Such a busy end of month and now we already in MAY! How did that happen? I have lots of posts to catch up on when I get a chance between now and the end of the weekend. Here’s is a taster to tease you;
- The one about Wenlock poetry festival, shows, events and sharing a love of words (not to mention meeting heroes).
- The one where I go to Saints, Sinners and Fools.
- The one where I round up the month and review everything.
- The one where I am in awe of Grayson Perry.
- The one where the Worcester Stanza group perform at the Library of Birmingham.
…. that is more than a taster really, your starter has been served!
Do be sure to check back later, I am writing a few pieces, I mean really last minute for events over this next week. If I felt busy this week – I have to remember it has just been a warm up for next week!
Any ideas, tips and knowledge to share on best foods for energy – apart from slow release carbs like pasta and the humble – has – everything -in – it- you – could- possibly – need banana, your tips will gratefully received.