I have just looked at my calendar and freaked out a bit!
The next few weeks are extremely busy with going back to work after the Easter break and performing!
I have also got to try and fit some writing in, particularly deadline pieces and poems for NaPoWriMo and 52, as well as the 10,000 words target I have been working towards in rough draft short stories and flashes for Camp NaNoWriMo – which sadly this year, I have barely been in the cabin, on the website or present online or in any reality writing meets at all.
Tonight I am performing at Word Up, tomorrow we have a BIG family meal to celebrate my Uncle’s Wedding which took place in London a fortnight ago.
- Sunday I am hoping to make it to the Much Wenlock Poetry Festival.
- Monday there is a TV script workshop I have been invited to attend – although physically getting a ticket is proving to be a mission!
Tuesday I am back to work. Then I am performing at the following events;
- Saints and Sinners is Wednesday, run by Pigeon Park Press.
- Thursday I have Poetry For Lunch – the stanza group are taking over.
- Friday I have a Stanza meeting.
- Sunday I have my FIRST EVER Poetry Slam!
- Monday (fortunately a Bank Holiday) I have Najma Hush’s *PhotoGiraffe final exhibition event, Abstract Elements
- Wednesday Confab Cabaret
- Thursday SpeakEasy
- Saturday – Writing West Midlands Assistant Writer Role
Then I am performing Tuesday, possibly Thursday and definitely Friday of the following week!
WHOAHOO! That’s some schedule with work as well!