I can finally access the Nano site after some maintenance issues last night. It was the first thing I did this morning from the comfort of my bed (first lie in for ages!) I cannot wait…. well I hardly have to…. it starts tomorrow – so no countdown posts this time.
- I started blogging this year.
- I started writing again this year – after at least 6 years not writing!
- I found out about NaNoWriMo in February and after a little research was gutted that I had to wait until Autumn…
- I found out about the camps.
- I joined the Spring Camp NaNo and ‘won’ with 53000 words.
- I joined the Summer Camp and ‘won’ with 35000 words.
(I have just seen the pattern of reversal 35 and 53)
and now I am delighted to do my first NaNoWriMo.
And now the adventure begins…
I have no idea, no plot, no story, no plan, no prepared October manuscript (I was a tad busy starting back to work, performing poetry and preparing and running the Inkspill Writing Retreat – designed to get you in the mood for NaNo.)
I have picked up a great word count – I wanted to display it in the widgets area… I am struggling to get it working/ showing.