So July draws to a close and there are a lot of happy writers around the world who have WON their epic writing camp word count! What an achievement!
Personally my 1st camp (in April) I had more time to write and get involved, I posted on the forums, joined regional NaNoWriMo groups and wrote over 54K words!
However, with everything happening in July – including nice sunny, let’s be outside weather, the end of my job, moving house, hosting a friend, unpacking etc. I didn’t have the time to get involved.
- I checked the forums just twice.
- I did have a much more ACTIVE cabin – not sure how many cabin mates are WINNERS now though – we all seemed to struggle a little.
- I decided to LOWER my 35000 word count in the final week as I knew I had 1000’s of words to write but wouldn’t have time for 15000 in a few days!
- I changed it to 20,000 and slam dunked with 21110! Hurrah!
- I managed to attend one live write in event in the city with NaNo Regional members!
Average Words Per Day 646
Your Average Per Day 681Words
Written Today 0
Target Word Count 20,000
Total Words Written 21,113
Words Remaining 0
At This Rate You Will Finish On August 2, 2013 – not sure about this as I WON on the 31/7
Words Per Day To Finish On Time