Today is the first day of this mighty TO DO list – unfortunately only a fraction of it has anything to do with writing!
- I have just over a week left at work and need to tie up, tidy up and get references and paperwork sent.
- I have unpacking and cleaning and laundry and all the normal things we have but in a box city house – as we have been mainly sitting in the sunny garden, working or sleeping for the past week!
- I have to clean and mend my apartment to get it on the market. And redecorate/paint 1 room!
- I have to choose the estate agent and get the apartment SOLD.
- I have to fill out and find out some new job opportunities.
- I need to do allotment and garden.
- Unpack the new abode!
and a ton of other minute things!
My new online writing course starts today which I am looking forward to and hoping this one will be more enjoyable than the Rhetorical Composition II course was. ALTHOUGH I did learn some useful things from that course that have helped me in a couple of real life situations.
And I am still camping at camp nanowrimo – the eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed no entry for the 14th – after spending most of the day asleep and the evening in the garden I couldn’t face my manuscript. I MUST PUSH MYSELF – I have come to the hard bit where you have to draw it all together and end it and I haven’t quite decided if the central character dies or not.
Best get on with the first TO DO – off to the flat to clean! In this heat! F U N !