Are you packed? Did you get in line for bug spray? Have you assigned to a cabin?
Have you sketched out some ideas? Is your memory empty enough to save your next 50,000 words?
NaNo Summer Camp opens in just 2 days!
I have sketched out the list of writing that I will be doing, some of it is developing writing that already has an initial paragraph, although I had planned to plan the rest of the story before camp I am (due to a packing/ moving house schedule) going in as organically as I can and the writing will (hopefully) evolve in camp.
It isn’t quite going in stone cold but it’s pretty close.
I had hoped to start Nano in my summer house… but looks like it is going to involve several destinations.
Now is the time to make your NaNo promises to yourself.
Here are mine;
- I will write daily,
- I will not worry about falling behind word count
- I will schedule some time in the last weekend / days of camp to catch up and achieve my word count goal
- I will have fun and enjoy it
- I will share my experience with others
- I will produce 2-3 pieces ready to polish and publish
- I will cater for NaNo camp in the rest of my July writing schedule
- I will keep my camp promises