A night at Uni without any bags? Who knew it was this easy!
I read a blog a few weeks ago (I would credit if I could remember where I was), it got me thinking about online training. I set a training budget this year to catch up on the latest changes in the world of writing – as I have been out of it for six years. I also recognise my need to revise what I think I know already.
- April – I attended a Writing Workshop – Comedy Script writing with Keith Lindsay
- I also enrolled on a writing course – night school 6 weeks, which starts this May.
- I have a network meeting tomorrow.
That has pretty much blown the budget I need to sell my writing to manage anymore. This is a free, YES I said FREE online course. It is international and I thought about 800 of us signed up, tonight watching a 1hr Q & A session on You Tube in preparation for writing the 2nd assignment I found it was over 2000 students now and that IT IS STILL OPEN!
I joined on the 28th April, 1st assignment was due on the 29th. I managed to complete it the weekend I joined. (The course started on 22nd)
Originally I had not planned on blogging about it too much, there were some terms and conditions signed, I have found out 2 important facts tonight;
- We are positively encouraged to blog and get it out there beyond the confines of the study centre forums and Ohio State University videos.
- More importantly for you they are still open to applicants, you could jump on this crazy train too!
Right, I have my 2nd assignment to complete tonight. I will post more articles about all of this over the weekend.
This also explains tonight’s absence from FWF and Friday Fictioneers, I couldn’t post on some of the entries earlier- technical difficulties, I will try again when my college work is done!